BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Blog excert about Kenny 8/2008

I found this excert from a blog I posted on myspace in August of 2008 ~ I wanted to share it

" This is going to be a busy week Kenny's b-day party is next weekend so Mom and I have alot to do, but he is worth it. He is a good man, with a good heart, I could not have asked God for a better man as my step dad, I'm 32yrs old, not his daughter and he still to this day takes care of me. He loves me and my brothers, he is a great Ja-Ja the kids just adore him, and he loves My Mother so we want to give him a party and make him feel special and let him see we love and appreciate him. The boys, Mom and I are all pitching in to do this for him. Mom and I will be setting up and decorating Friday night and getting most of the food ready, Shane & Shawn will be doing the music and booze so we got it all covered I just want everything to go well and for us all to have fun. He is excited that his sisters are all going to be there and some of friends from back in the day so it should be a good time. "

0 comments: