BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Brad Paisley - He Didn't Have To be


This song is dedicated to Kenny ~ You walked into our lives 25 yrs ago and loved us as if we were your own children.  Never pushing us just being there and loving us. You loved me as if I was your daughter and treated me that way, You were always there for me when I needed you.  I wish you could be there when I marry Steve on the happiest day of my life.  I know this is what you wanted for me to find someone and be happy.  I miss you and think about you everyday.  It is so werid without you ~ Christmas is going to be awful without you ~ I hope you can see us from heaven and can feel how much we miss you and Love you.  I will be your precious forever.  Thank you for being the dad you did not have to be.

0 comments: