BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Best Day of My LIFE

On Oct 16th, 2010 at 3pm in the afternoon in my amazing lil church I married my best friend Steven Shaver.  It was a perfect day outside.....cool and sunny "perfect wedding day weather" for months before the wedding Steve and I would say this is perfect wedding day weather on a randomly nice day.  God must have heard our requests because we got a great day.  Our bridal party looked great, the girls looks stunning and the guys looked so hot in there tuxedos. That morning I remember waking up thinking OMG this is really happening, its finally here my day, my turn. All of the work, time and effort was finally gonna pay off.  We went and got our hair done and I did my makeup. I put on my jewlery and looked in the mirror and I thought wow I look really pretty.  After we got to church and I actually put on my dress and got my flowers I could not believe how well everything looked together. It was just what I imagined NO wait it was BETTER then I imagined. I looked like a princess :)  Our flowers were so gorgeous I cant even describe in words how much I loved the flowers Lynette did, she is amazingly talented. I LOVED everything she did, she read my mind and then made it better LOL LOL My bouquet was thee most amazing thing I have ever seen I LOVED IT SO MUCH.  I remember standing the parish hall thinking I am not nervous, why am I not nervous. I was HAPPY not scared or nervous at all. I could not wait to get down that isle to Steve. When we got lined up in church I was looking at all my pretty girls thinking how lucky I was to have such wonderful woman in my life. Seeing my niece and nephews looking so adorable, knowing how lucky I was to be there Aunt.  Finally it was my turn ~ Dad took my arm the doors opened up with a swoosh and I heard the song start. I looked around at all the faces of our family and friends and thought Thank You Lord for all of these people. I then got my first good look at Steve and o my goodness he looked so handsome, and I thought he is mine forever, I smiled so big that I thought my face was gonna break. I got close to my mom and looked at her and blew her a kiss, and I thought OMG she is so amazing and I am so lucky to have her as my mother. I had millions of thoughts running through my head in that short lil walk. I kissed and hugged my dad and Steve took my hand. I remember looking into his gorgeous blue eyes and feeling so much love and joy that I thought I was gonna burst.  As we said our vows I was trying to remember ever second and soak it in. After the ceremony it was like a whirlwind the rest of the day. Pictures, cake cutting, dancing, laughing, smiling, hugging, family, friends, more pictures......it was great.
I can't believe I am Steve's wife, he is truly without a doubt my soulmate. No one else could ever be with him because God made him for me. He knows that and so do I, and vice versa there is no one else for me. I have no doubts that God brought us together and that he will keep us together for the rest of our lives. We are gonna grow old together and watch our children and grandchildren grow up and have a happy life :)  I can't begin to say how much I appreciate my mother's help and support over the past year with this wedding planning. Thank you to our bridal party for all your love and help and for making our day so much FUN :)  Thanks to my dad for his contributions and support.  Thank you to everyone mostly Steve for making my dreams come true and for loving me so sincerely :)  I will love you forever

0 comments: