BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 24, 2011

Its a new day

I am not sure WHY ~ but I feel like I got a new attitude and some motivation. I visited my cousins this weekend and had a great time. I was able to actually sleep 5hrs in a row, I laughed ALOT, I got to talk and visit with my cousins and my brothers. It was a good weekend that I needed. My cousin Sue recently lost like 30lbs and she looks great. So I feel motivated to get going and lose the weight and start feeling better. I have felt like crap for weeks now and I'm sick of it. I woke up this morning with a horrible headache and my back is KILLING me. I am gonna take some pain meds a hot shower and ride the stationary bike. Steve and I are going out for dinner tonight but I'm not gonna go hog wild. I need to lose 50lbs, get healthy and get pregnant and finally I truly believe I can :) If not for me but for my husband and my family.

0 comments: