BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Does anyone know WTF they are talking about?

So my OBGYN had me do bloodwork to check my hormone levels. She was so pissed that the endocrinologist told me I had PCOS.  She said I am your OBGYN not her and I will diagnose you and treat you for that NOT her!!!!  So I had the boodwork and done and guess what? I DO NOT have PCOS after all, she said my levels were fine, my ultrasound was normal and that there is no reason why I should not get pregnant. She told me things take time and to just stop thinking about it so much (alot easier said then done)  This is only month 4 that we have been trying so I guess I should not be insane about this. I know some woman who have tried for years and it makes me feels so guilty knowing how much they have struggled.  So I think the best bet is to just relax and see what happens. If by summer we are still not pregnant then I will be more alarmed. Hoping that I get my period on the 24th (unless we are alreay preggers, which we could be) and then I can start the clomid.  Lord please help us out here ~ PLEASE!!!

1 comments:

Tillie said...

holy crap girl. My endocrinologist was who diagnosed me with PCOS...not my OB. That's why my OB sent me to the endo!! WHAT IN THE HELL? I do agree Stacy, just let it be for a little while. Enjoy trying to make a baby with Steve. 4 months isn't bad love. I know it's hard when you start it and want it to happen. I've been there. Forever ago. Love you and I'm here for you if you need anything. You can email me whenever you need to chat. <3 you