BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Dillon


This is Dillon Michael he was born Jan 16th, 2008 ~ not only is he my nephew but he is also my godson.  I was lucky enough to be in the delivery room they day he was born.  I heard his first cry ~ I was the one that got to go with the nurse to weigh him.  It was an amazing experience that I will always be greatful my brother and sister in law allowed me to share with them.  Dillon is a very special boy!  He is sweet and loving but very comical.  He is our lil mister dance fever too ~ he will shake that diaper butt any chance he gets.  Dill is very handsome and smart too.  He has brought alot of laughter into our hearts and homes and I look forward to what the future will bring us.  I love hearing him say "Hi Stacy" it make me heart melt.  He has the cutest lil laugh you ever heard and when he smiles he can get away with just about everything and he is beginning to figure that out.  I can't wait to see him grow up ~ Love you Dill Boy!!!!

0 comments: