BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 3, 2010

Joshua


Joshua Shane Welker was born on December 23rd, 2004 he is my nephew and one of my blessings from God.  I remember the night he was born so clearly.  I was very sick and I could not go to the hospital to be there when he was born.  It broke my heart that I could not be there.  Instead I stay home with Sabrina and Justin waiting for the news of our Joshy's arrival.  Debbie kept calling to find out if he was born yet ~ Finally a little after midnight Shane called singing "Joshua fought the battle of Jericho" song into the phone.  He was here our lil Joshua ~ he was our early christmas present.  He has given our family so much joy since his birth 5 years ago.  He will be starting kindergarten next year and is so smart.  He loves dinosaurs, sharks, whales and snakes.  He is a cuddler and he makes my heart melt.  I thank God for bringing my sweet lil Josh into my life.  As he says he is one of my love bugs.  I love you Joshua <3

0 comments: