BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Sabrina

This is Sabrina Elizabeth she was born Jan 28th, 2002.  Brina was my frist experience as a Aunt.  I was there when she was born and I remember hearing her cry and Shane say "Its a Girl"  I was beyond excitied after having all those boys around!  The day Shane put her into my arms and I looked at her I could not believe it, she looked like ME!!!!   I was so sure she was going to look like her Mom but she didn't.  She had strawberry blonde hair and eyebrows........I was out of work when she was born so I spent alot of time with her.  Shane and Jamie lived upstairs from us and Jamie would bring her downstairs in the morning and I would just lay her in bed with me and stare into her eyes for hours, I would sing to her and talk to her and she was just lay there calmly looking back at me.  I used to wonder what her voice was going to sound like, what kind of personality she would have, if she would like me and how our relationship would be.   Well 8 years later I can say I am not disappointed at all ~ She is stunningly beautiful, smart, sweet, talented, loving and a precious gift to me.  We have a great relationship and I feel so honored that she can talk to me about things.  We share a special bond and I would not want it anyother way.  Its amazing how you can love a child so much that is not of your flesh.  I thank god for giving me such a wonderful neice.  I love you Brina my baby girl!

0 comments: